I just had to share this, no I did not write it but found it on a tweet. Unfortunately I have lost the authors information, leave a comment if you know who it is and i’ll add it. Thanks
1. I save money on magazines. With brain fog, I can’t remember what I just read!
2. I am a cheap date. No alcohol, no dessert and I still feel drunk or hungover.
3. On ‘good day’s’ I feel wonderful. Other people need a much better day to feel that way.
4. I am easy to find…I’m either at the Dr’s office or at home.
5. I never have to make my bed because I’ll probably be right back in it.
6. I have acquired a great lounging/sleeping wardrobe. I rarely get dressed as nobody ever sees me.
7. Disequilibrium saves money on amusement parks. I get the same sensations every time I stand up!
8. I feel smarter than my Doctors…all they say is ‘I don’t know‘
9. With short-term memory impairment I can hide my own Easter eggs and Christmas presents.